IT Systems Admin
BHS Technologies GmbH is a determined and rapidly growing high-tech company with a focus on medical technology. We develop, produce and market highly innovative technologies to make surgeons and doctors better, healthier and safer in their work. We use state-of-the-art technology to exceed fundamental expectations of our customers in every aspect - especially in ergonomics and usability. To strengthen our team at the Innsbruck location, we are recruiting for the following exciting position from summer 2021:
IT Systems Administrator (m/f/x) full-time (38.5h)
- Maintenance and servicing of our network and server infrastructure with our external partner
- Optimisation and further development of the IT infrastructure (VMware, Docker, cloud services)
- Support of our client and infrastructure systems as well as authorisation management
- 1st and 2nd level support for our employees (Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, DMS, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Jira)
- Continuous documentation of the entire IT infrastructure
Your skills and qualifications
- Completed technical education in the field of IT
- Excellent IT knowledge in network technology, virtualisation, Microsoft server and environment
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Ability to work autonomously with high reliability and at the same time be a real team player
- Ability to proactively identify, communicate and implement needs for action
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Hands-on mentality, authenticity and passion for the subject matter
- Willingness to learn new skills on your own initiative, all with a positive attitude and with the knowledge that processes will always change.
Very welcomed, but not necessary:
- Knowledge of the medical technology industry
- Experience in training of staff members and creating training material
Your future working environment
A meticulous, structured, goal-oriented, but also very humorous team with absolute customer orientation and an extraordinary joy in creating and solving problems. Curiosity, creativity and readiness for permanent learning, as well as constant questioning as a basis. We offer a professional working environment with modern equipment, a fair and attractive salary according to your experience and excellent opportunities for professional development.
Have we made you curious?
Then apply directly using the contact form below.
Your contact person is Eva Stöckl - we look forward to receiving your application!
We would like to point out that there is a minimum basic salary (collective agreement for employees in the metal industry, Employment Group III after two employment group years) of EUR 2,138.66 gross (14x) for this position. There is an explicit willingness to overpay.
We are a team of professionals passionate about starting the new era of microsurgery and bringing something novel to the field of medical technology. We always question the status quo and eagerly search for creative ways to solve ordinary and not so ordinary situations.
The foundersThe idea behind BHS Technologies started in the operational theatre. After many years of experience in the medical technology field we saw an opportunity to make things differently. Why not create something completely new for the surgeons all over the world?
photo: BHS Technologies
We have asked our colleagues, and this is what our team said about the top benefits of working at BHS Technologies:
Extraordinary team spirit and great colleagues
Flexible working hours
Broad range of tasks
Delicious coffee & healthy snacks
Ergonomic work stations
Your letter of application
Done? This is what happens next
Thank you for your application! We appreciate the time you have invested in applying to BHS. Right after sending your application, you will receive a notification saying the upload and sending has been successful.
Written or phone feedback/response
Shortly after sending your application you will hear from us – either per phone or per email. We let you know the estimated duration of the process and might ask you few detailed questions about your application.
Invitation to the interview
You have impressed us! We would now like to invite you to an interview to get to know you better and to answer all the possible questions you may have for us. Very important - come as you are! Only that way we can find out if we are right for each other.
Your first day at BHS - The warmest welcome to the BHS team!
Your team leader will help you with the first steps. They show you everything that is important and make sure that you feel comfortable in our team. After two weeks of intensive getting to know each other and being introduced to the company, you will have a much better picture of us. We are very grateful to you and are happy that you have chosen and decided for us and would like to welcome you!
Why not try a new way?
The world of microsurgery needs something novel, something ground-breaking. And that is why BHS Technologies was founded in the first place. Sometimes, a change of perspective is enough to see things in a new way.