Team leader sales office
BHS Technologies GmbH (www.bhs-technologies.com) is a determined and rapidly growing high-tech company with a focus on medical technology. We develop, produce and market highly innovative technologies to make surgeons and doctors better, healthier and safer in their work. We use state-of-the-art technology to exceed fundamental expectations of our customers in every aspect - especially in ergonomics and usability. To strengthen our team at the Innsbruck location, we are filling the following exciting position from March 2021:
Team leader sales office (m/f/x) full-time (38,5h)
- Preparation of offers in coordination with the sales team
- Complete processing of customer orders (order confirmation, delivery, invoicing...)
- Development and documentation of internal processes and assistance with their implementation in the ERP system
- Coordination with internal partners (production, service, purchasing...) & communication with external customers and partners
- Coordination of the entire transport logistics (preparation of shipping documents, preparation of customs documents, communication with carriers, etc.)
- Coordination of the use of our demo equipment & vehicles (arrangement of tours, maintenance...)
- Master data maintenance in the ERP system (articles, customers...)
- Management and coordination of a small team of 2 employees
Your skills & qualifications
- Several years of professional experience in sales and logistics,
- Knowledge in accounting (international) and customs clearance
- Completed commercial education
- Strong understanding of internal and external business processes
- Experience with ERP software (MS Dynamics, SAP...) is an advantage
- Very good German and good English skills
- Secure handling of MS Office
- Independent working style and the will to acquire new knowledge on your own initiative
- Experience in networked, team-oriented work and a high degree of independence
- Class B driver's license
Your future working environment
A meticulous, structured, goal-oriented, but also very humorous team with absolute customer orientation and an extraordinary joy in creating and solving problems. Curiosity, creativity and readiness for permanent learning, as well as constant questioning as a basis. We offer a professional working environment with modern equipment, a fair and attractive salary according to your experience and excellent opportunities for professional development.
Have we made you curious?
Then send us your application documents by 11.01.2021 using the contact form on our website (https://www.bhs-technologies.com/career/).
Your contact person is Eva Stöckl.
We would like to point out that there is a minimum basic salary (collective agreement for employees in the metal industry, Employment Group III after four employment group years) of EUR 2,403.21 gross (14x) for this position. There is an explicit willingness to overpay!
We are a team of professionals passionate about starting the new era of microsurgery and bringing something novel to the field of medical technology. We always question the status quo and eagerly search for creative ways to solve ordinary and not so ordinary situations.
The idea behind BHS Technologies started in the operational theatre. After many years of experience in the medical technology field we saw an opportunity to make things differently. Why not create something completely new for the surgeons all over the world?
photo: BHS Technologies
We asked our colleagues, and this is what our team said about the top benefits of working at BHS Technologies:
Extraordinary team spirit and great colleagues
Flexible working hours
Broad range of tasks
Delicious coffee & healthy snacks
Ergonomic work stations
Your letter of application
Done? This is what happens next
Thank you for your application! We appreciate the time you have invested in applying to BHS. Right after sending your application, you will receive a notification saying the upload and sending has been successful.
Written or phone feedback/response
Shortly after sending your application you will hear from us – either per phone or per email. We let you know the estimated duration of the process and might ask you few detailed questions about your application.
Invitation to the interview
You have impressed us! We would now like to invite you to an interview to get to know you better and to answer all the possible questions you may have for us. Very important - come as you are! Only that way we can find out if we are right for each other.
Your first day at BHS - The warmest welcome to the BHS team!
Your team leader will help you with the first steps. They show you everything that is important and make sure that you feel comfortable in our team. After two weeks of intensive getting to know each other and being introduced to the company, you will have a much better picture of us. We are very grateful to you and are happy that you have chosen and decided for us and would like to welcome you!
Why not try a new way?
The world of microsurgery needs something novel, something ground-breaking. And that is why BHS Technologies was founded in the first place. Sometimes, a change of perspective is enough to see things in a new way.