Service/Tech Support (Mechatronic)
BHS Technologies GmbH is a determined and rapidly growing high-tech company with a focus on medical technology. We develop, produce and market highly innovative technologies to make surgeons and doctors better, healthier and safer in their work. We use state-of-the-art technology to exceed fundamental expectations of our customers in every aspect - especially in ergonomics and usability. To strengthen our team at the Innsbruck location, we are recruiting for the following exciting position, for a starting date in Spring 2022:
Service/Technical Support (Mechatronic) – Full-time (38.5h) - (m/f/x)
As part of our service department, you will not only take care of maintenance and repair of our RoboticScope® at our customers' sites, but also gather feedback from our customers and work to ensure that suggested improvements are incorporated into our production and development.
You will advise and train our worldwide sales partners and customers in a competent and friendly manner in German, English and perhaps even another language and, with the help of our logistics team, offer solutions at short notice on how to minimize downtimes.
- Record all work performed to document product life cycle and compliance with medical technology regulations in English
- Execution of electrotechnical tests according to EN 62353/VDE 0751 on our devices
- Creation of work instructions and training materials for service partners in English
- Regular takeover of our bilingual service hotline (if necessary as on-call service)
Your skills and qualifications
- Knowledge in the field of mechatronics/robotics
- Understanding of the basic concepts of optics
- Knowledge of current work safety regulations in the electrical field (electrician or similar)
- Willingness to travel internationally, approx. 20-40 % mostly in Europe; (corresponding supplements; rarely at short notice)
- Driving license B for at least two years
- Great communication skills in German and English; written and oral
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team, with high reliability
- Ability to proactively identify, communicate and implement need for action
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge on your own initiative
- IT affinity and understanding of complex processes (our products are software-based and the high speed of our further development would not be possible without IT)
- Additional foreign language(s)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365 - Outlook, Word, Teams, Sharepoint, OneNote
- Experience with CRM or ticket systems
- Travel experience
Your future working environment
A meticulous, structured, goal-oriented, but also very humorous team with absolute customer orientation and an extraordinary joy in creating and solving problems. Curiosity, creativity and readiness for permanent learning, as well as constant questioning as a basis. We offer a professional working environment with modern equipment, a fair and attractive salary according to your experience and excellent opportunities for professional development.
Have we made you curious?
Then apply directly using the contact form below.
Your contact person is Eva Stöckl. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We would like to point out that there is a minimum basic salary (collective agreement for employees in the metal industry, Employment Group III after four employment group years) of EUR 2,438.06 gross (14x) for this position. There is an explicit willingness to overpay.
We are a team of professionals passionate about starting the new era of microsurgery and bringing something novel to the field of medical technology. We always question the status quo and eagerly search for creative ways to solve ordinary and not so ordinary situations.
Apply now and join our team! We are happy to get to know you!
The idea behind BHS Technologies started in the operational theatre. After many years of experience in the medical technology field we saw an opportunity to make things differently.
Our founders all have different backgrounds, and they all bring unique assets with them. But one thing they all have in common. The willingness and desire to create something new and to break new grounds.
Why not create something completely new for the surgeons all over the world?
We asked our colleagues, and this is what our team said about the top benefits of working at BHS Technologies:
Extraordinary team spirit and great colleagues
Flexible working hours
Broad range of tasks
Delicious coffee & healthy snacks
Ergonomic work stations
Your letter of application
Done? This is what happens next
Thank you for your application! We appreciate the time you have invested in applying to BHS. Right after sending your application, you will receive a notification saying the upload and sending has been successful.
Written or phone feedback/response
Shortly after sending your application you will hear from us – either per phone or per email. We let you know the estimated duration of the process and might ask you few detailed questions about your application.
Invitation to the interview
You have impressed us! We would now like to invite you to an interview to get to know you better and to answer all the possible questions you may have for us. Very important - come as you are! Only that way we can find out if we are right for each other.
Your first day at BHS - The warmest welcome to the BHS team!
Your team leader will help you with the first steps. They show you everything that is important and make sure that you feel comfortable in our team. After two weeks of intensive getting to know each other and being introduced to the company, you will have a much better picture of us. We are very grateful to you and are happy that you have chosen and decided for us and would like to welcome you!
Why not try a new way?
The world of microsurgery needs something novel, something ground-breaking. And that is why BHS Technologies was founded in the first place. Sometimes, a change of perspective is enough to see things in a new way.